Monday, October 18, 2010

I love the 80s....

I mean, come on, who doesn't love the 80s?  The hair (long and terrible), the music (filled with synthesizers...and also terrible), the movies, the TV, it was just an awesome decade.  I was born in 1983, so I didn't really get a chance to fully appreciate the 80s, but it was my home decade and I have always had a fascination with it.  How strong of a fascination?  Let me put it this way: my wife and I danced to Hypnotize Me by Wang Chung.  I still have a stuffed Fraggle on my desk (Wembley).

Anyway, in keeping with that, Pocket Protector Games is going to shortly be launching an 80s Trivia Game.  There are a few on available now, and they are all selling really well.  The popular categories seem to be Music, TV and film, so that is what we are going to concentrate on...with a dash of news, politics (duh), pop culture, sports and video games.

Any suggestions are appreciated.  But that is what is next for Pocket Protector Games!!

No comments:

Post a Comment